I speak to so many massage therapists who tell me they don’t feel comfortable asking their client to rebook.
when I probe a bit deeper, turns out there’s a couple of reasons for this:
a) They don’t want to feel pushy
b) They don’t feel confident. What if they CAN’T help the client?
The questions seem to be – “If we don’t know if we can help them, should we rebook them?”
and – “How do I know I CAN help them?”
I have some answers to all of these questions and concerns.
In this training, you’ll find out:
- Can you 100% know you can help a client
- Why we should ignore the “professional hierarchy”
- Why it’s important to be the authority and professional by developing a treatment plan for the client.
- Why not asking them to rebook is actually short-changing the client and doing them a disservice
- Questions to ask yourself – when you’re not sure if massage help.
- If not, who can you refer to?
- What to do on the (rare) occasions that you think you can’t help.
- It’s ok to say you don’t know!
- Why 3 or 4 treatments is ALWAYS better than 1.
- How to use the Consultation to sow the seeds for rebooking.
- Why knowing your Ideal Client is sooo important to help your confidence in rebooking.
- How to know what further training to do to help your clients
- When it’s ok to refer on.
- How to beat imposter syndrome – tips for building your confidence.