Massage Mastery Programme
The 6 Step System to getting more Rebookings, more Referrals and even better Results
Fine-tune your massage, get more clients, more referrals, feel supremely confident in your massage and create a thriving massage business.
Why be a GOOD therapist, when you could be EXCEPTIONAL?
You want to make your client’s treatments EXCEPTIONAL. You want to stand out from the crowd. You want clients clamouring to work with you, then to rebook AND refer you to all their friends!
But where do you start?
You know that one-day CPD courses only teach new techniques and you don’t want a host of new techniques, you want to learn something more comprehensive and thorough. You want a system and a strategy to help you create an amazing treatment for your clients.using the massage techniques you already have.
You don’t want to do a sports massage course, but you’d love to feel more confident working with muscle tension and physical aches and pains. You want to also keep it holistic – so your massage treats the whole person.
It’s totally possible to do both:
Welcome to the Massage Mastery Programme.
In this on-line programme you will learn a step-by-step system for creating a massage experience that everyone (including you!) will love.
- You will take an in-depth look at EVERY aspect of your massage treatment, taking the quality of your treatment to a whole new level.
- You will learn the trade secrets your massage school didn’t teach you – that will set your massage far, far above the rest
- You will understand how to give a treatment that will bring you a stream of clients, referrals and create a thriving business for you.
By the end of the programme, you will be able to give an exceptional treatment from beginning to end; a beautiful, remedial massage that has both soul and substance.
You’ll feel so much more confident in your massage, and your clients will feel the difference. They’ll be coming back for more!
The Massage Mastery Programme, is a deep-dive into the art of massage. Each step of the system will fine-tune your skills as a therapist. You’ll learn how to work with (and attract) perfect clients who rebook, refer and who LOVE your work.
you’ll learn to:
- Attract your ideal clients – the ones that are a joy to work with and who love the work that you do.
- Take the guess work out of your treatment, by understanding what your client really needs.
- Fine-tune your touch – work more remedially, and feel confident that your treatments deliver results
- Know where to treat and when, to get the best possible outcome for your client
- Encourage your client to re-book. No more feeling pushy-salesy with the perfect after-massage conversation to get repeat business
AND you will learn the EXACT consultation and re-booking techniques, that will build your business, as well as how to tailor the perfect massage to your client group.
I felt like was failing as a business owner. I was struggling to get people through the door and struggling to retain clients. I was nervous about joining the programme, but I knew I had to do something different and step out of my comfort zone and i needed help.
I have benefited so much so far – My confidence is growing. i have raised my prices and 90% of my clients are rebooking. I feel much happier knowing I’ve got my clients coming back. I have had great reviews on my page and from clients saying my massage is amazing.
This Programme is for you if:
You are level 3 trained and you are starting to realise there is so much about being a massage therapist that your massage qualification alone couldn’t teach you.
You feel confident in your basic skills, but:
You’re feeling ready to move on with your massage – You really don’t want to do the same run-of-the-mill treatments as everybody else, and you’re ready to start going off-piste and to find your own style.
You’d like to learn more about how to work both remedially AND holistically to ensure your clients gets the best of both worlds within their treatments.
You feel that adding extra techniques to your repertoire isn’t the answer. You would like to learn how to create a beautiful and effective massage experience from beginning to end of the treatment, using skills you already have.
You’d like to know what type of touch to use, when and why
My name is Nikki, I am the owner of Orchid Massage Academy.
I have been running a successful massage practice for the last 20 years and I’ve been teaching Level 3 Diploma massage courses for over 15 years.
While I was teaching I found it so frustrating that I had to stick to the curriculum. I wanted to teach everything I knew about massage – but there just wasn’t time. I saw therapists struggling with their massage, or with retaining clients and I used to wish there was a way I could help them.
I realised that there is so much that the level 3 qualification doesn’t really teach you. Most courses teach new TECHNIQUES – and, although helpful, a host of new techniques don’t make an amazing therapist, Or make clients re-book.
An exceptional massage requires more subtle knowledge: You need to know HOW to treat the client.
You need to use
- the right touch,
- at the right time
- with the right pressure
- in the right places…
… while making the whole experience delightful for your client. And of course, every client is different with different needs – so how do you do this?!
Even the world’s best body massage course can’t teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about giving an amazing massage. Mostly you are taught the basics and then you are expected to learn the rest as you go along.
You can go on to do one-day CPD courses, and learn new techniques, or you can do a level 4, 5 or Sports massage, or a business and marketing course, but there doesn’t seem to be anything in between.
That’s why I created the Massage Mastery Programme
The Massage Mastery Programme is a 6 step system for creating an exceptional treatment that has clients lining up to work with you.
The 6 steps takes you through every aspect of a massage treatment – from the moment the client walks through the door, to when they leave.
An exceptional massage means putting thought, care, understanding and insight into EVERY part of the treatment.
An exceptional therapist is one who can do a massage that is both laser focused and holistic, treating the whole person as you are also treating the parts.
And you can’t learn how to do that through yet another off-the-shelf technique.
I designed this programme to help you:
- Feel completely confident in your massage techniques
- Fine-tune your skills and your treatments so that you feel able to raise your prices.
- Know exactly what to ask in the consultation so you can design the perfect massage for each client.
- Rebook every client without feeling pushy or “salesy”
This 6 step system is designed to help you become the ultimate massage therapist.
You’ll get amazing results for your clients and in return, they’ll be rebooking and referring you to their friends and family.
I have poured all my experience, education and expertise into this course to help you become the ultimate massage therapist.
“I am really enjoying the course … I did a massage yesterday, it was amazing as the lady paid me for an hour instead of half an hour and was so happy! I love all the details you suggest, especially cutting through the rubbish out there about what massage CANNOT do. Thanks for a great course so far.” Lisa L
“Nikki has a wealth of experience and knowledge. she creates therapists that will stand out in the industry.” Laura W.
What’s inside The Massage Mastery Programme?
CLIENTS: HEAVENLY OR HELLISH? How to attract clients that light you up
- The One Thing You Must Know – before you can do an exceptional massage
- Who are your Heavenly Clients? – How to Get More Of your Favourite Clients
- Discovering What Your Clients Really Want – So you can design the perfect treatment
- Why It Pays To Be Specific
- The Answer to Getting and Keeping Clients
THE CLIENT JOURNEY – Make each massage a carefully thought-out choreography from beginning to end
- Environment, Ambience and the Client Experience – Create a premium brand
- Surprise and delight your clients – the no.1 way to get clients rebooking and referring
- Creating The Client Journey – step by step guide to perfecting the experience
- Value Enhancers & Value Destroyers – what to add and what to ditch in your treatments
HOW TO DO THE PERFECT CONSULTATION – Give your client the exact treatment they need by getting the consultation just right.
- The Perfect Consultation – a step by step guide to asking the right questions in the right way.
- Dig Deeper – What does your client REALLY want? How to find out what’s going on
- Quantify the Problem – the one quick method to helping your clients see results
- The “Getting Better” Effect – How to manage it
- Everyone Just Wants To Be Heard – How to make room for emotions
- Keeping Things on Track – How to keep to time when the client wants talk!
THE ART OF MASSAGE – The 7 secrets of doing an exceptional massage.
Learn the fundamentals to an exceptional massage that they don’t teach in massage school.
- The Hunter’s way – How to know which areas to work
- Busting the Massage Myths – What does massage really do?
- The Art of Massage– How to make our massage more “Zen”
- Snorkelling vs. Swimming – Working the deeper layers
- Making Mountains out of Molehills – Exploring the landscapes of the body
- The Wanderer Speaks – Introducing the Vagus Nerve
Meaning, Intend & Purpose – Planning your massage moves.
Force Vs. Persuasion – How to work with the body, rather than against it
STRATEGIES FOR A REMEDIAL MASSAGE – To get the best results for your client
- Guide to Painful Places – where to work when there’s pain
- The Best Bits – areas most therapists miss
- Patterns of Tension – the Secret of the Spiral
- Keeping it Holistic – Techniques to aid Relaxation
- Timings – Don’t bite off more than you can chew
RE-BOOKING CLIENTS EVERY TIME – without feeling pushy-salesy
- The 3 Essential Elements to Rebooking – get these right and the rebooking will happen naturally
- The Rebooking Mindset – how to feel confident in the rebooking conversation
- “Seed the Idea” – how to set up the rebook right from the start
- Educating your clients – so they WANT to come back.
- “I’d like to see you again in….” – Designing the treatment plan
The Follow up – ways to follow up without being invasive or annoying
Sign up in July and you’ll also receive:
“Classy Extras” idea bank.
A swipe-file filled with ideas to add “WOW” to your treatments. This will help you design the ultimate experience for your client.
VIP Experience: (£649)
All the above, plus 2 x 45 Minute Mentoring Sessions with Nikki.
Focused solely on you and your practice, I’ll give you support, advice and strategy on any of the following:
- Your consultation – A deep-dive into your consultation process
- How to attract your perfect client – website design, social media content and marketing strategy
- The Client journey – curating the experience in your treatment space
- Advanced techniques – Enhancing your current holistic and remedial massage skills
- Rebooking 101 – practice the rebooking conversation, so it feels natural and effortless
- Pricing for a premium experience – what should you charge your clients for their exceptional massage
- Any other questions you have about the Massage Mastery Programme and how to implement your learnings so they fit your unique massage business.
You get total support from me so you get the most out of the programme and you’re set up for success in your therapy business when you finish.
We have our first session once you have started the Massage Mastery Programme, and the second session, up to 6 weeks later. This means you can start to implement the lessons from the programme in your treatments straight away and then ask for advice, feedback or tips in your mentoring session.
The VIP package also includes a certificate of attendance which you can use for CPD purposes.
There are six core Modules in the Massage Mastery curriculum. Each module is video-based with accompanying PDF Notes (and occasional homework!).
All course materials, including PDFs, recordings and work sheets will be available within our online member portal.
You have access to the training for the lifetime of the Massage Mastery Programme. You can go through the materials at your own pace. The entire program is based online so you can participate from home or work.
You can revisit and review the training materials any time. Remember, gaining Massage Mastery takes time!
Here’s what other therapists have said about the Massage Mastery Programme:
The Programme is NOT for you if:
- You are happy doing the massage you learned at college and going on a few courses to gain new techniques. You have to want to be EXCEPTIONAL. This is not a list of new techniques. This is whole new way of thinking about your treatments.
- You believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to massage. Or if you treat the body and not the person, this isn’t for you either. This programme is about standing out and creating a signature massage that effects the whole person.
- You want to offer “cheap and cheerful” treatments. This programme will teach you how to offer premium quality treatments that will enable you to charge premium prices.
If you want more clients and a thriving massage practice, it means putting QUALITY first.
A QUALITY massage solves your client’s problems and makes them feel amazing. Put thought, care, understanding and insight into EVERY part of the treatment and your clients will return again and again.
Get ready to take your massage to the next level!
What’s different about The Massage Mastery Programme?
- You won’t learn any new massage techniques on this course. There’s no videos showing new movements. This is all about getting a better understanding of how to massage using the moves you already know.
- You’ll learn how to give a better QUALITY massage. You’ll turn your massage and the whole client experience into a work of art. Not another “conveyor belt” massage.
- This is all the missing pieces that weren’t covered on your initial massage training course. Advanced knowledge about giving an exceptional client experience AND an out-standing massage that took me 20 years to work out for myself. Now I’m giving it all to you!
“Nikki is knowledgeable, passionate and absolutely amazing at her job. She is, without doubt, the greatest masseuse I’ve ever come across.” Amanda S.
“The quality and level of teaching I received during the course was excellent. Nikki is a great teacher.” Helen. W