Regular, returning clients is the No. 1 Secret to having a thriving massage practice.
It is much easier to keep your existing clients then it is to get new ones. If you can get your clients to become regulars (and that might be weekly, monthly or longer timescales), having a full practice is easy.
But…how do you get them to book in again? You don’t want to sound desperate or salesy…You just want to help your clients feel better, not sell to them!
In fact, you’re so determined not to be pushy, that you don’t say anything at all at the end of a treatment. Often, your client just walks out and you have no idea if you’ll be seeing them again. Sometimes, if you’re lucky, THEY will ask when they should come back. And you know this isn’t how it should be.
You know you need to sort this. You need returning, regular clients for your business to succeed. So, how do you get your clients rebooking easily and effortlessly?
Rebooking Your Client Every time (without feeling pushy or salesy) mini-course!
This 4 module course will show exactly what to do and say throughout the treatment to make rebooking your client super easy.
This training will teach you the perfect after-massage conversation to get repeat business.
In this training we’ll cover:
- The Therapeutic Relationship – why it’s your duty to encourage your clients to rebook
- “The 3 Day Rule” and why it’s so important to explain this to your clients
- The aftercare advice I give my clients so they get the most out of the treatment.
- How to educate your clients, so they understand WHY they need to come back.
- 2 techniques to encourage them back if they leave without re-booking.
After watching these 6 bite-sized videos, you’ll know:
- How to work on your own mindset, so you’re totally confident to have the rebooking conversation.
- How to “seed the idea” of rebooking throughout the treatment.
- 4 different ways to encourage rebooking during the treatment
- The exact treatment plan that I recommend to my clients
My massage business has always been based on a small number or regular clients. I once went almost a year with NO new clients – because I was turning people away. I was fully booked, because my clients always rebooked regularly and consistently.
If you get rebooking right, you have a thriving practice.
Rebooking Your Clients Every Time walks you through exactly how to do it.
No more watching clients walk out, not knowing if you’ll ever see them again!
No more feeling pushy or salesy.
With this step-by-step guide to encouraging your clients rebook with you, you’ll soon build a stable base of regular, returning clients.
Since watching this training, I now get 95% of my clients rebooking, it’s amazing!
NOW with two bonus trainings:
How to Have The Confidence to Rebook
In this training, you’ll find out:
- Questions to ask yourself when you’re not sure if massage help.
- What to do on the (rare) occasions that you think you can’t help.
- How to beat imposter syndrome – tips for building your confidence.
Rebooking Clients for Relaxation Massage
This is for Level 3 massage therapists (who don’t do remedial work)
In this training I talk you through:
- What if a client is coming for relaxation? How do we persuade them they need to come back regularly?
- 5 key things you need to do that will make rebooking so much easier.